Please do NOT use this company.All the reviews are true.

Horrible customer service. Nobody returns calls and they love giving me the run around. It's been 8 weeks and no filters yet. My vent cleaning appt.

turned into a $1700 estimate that I agreed upon since we had a baby on the way.

Bottom line I got ripped off.

I don't even know why they charge per vent since they hook a machine to one vent and supposedly it cleans everything.Never in my life I've taken the time to write a bad review, but these guys are the worst.

Comments

Vacuvent and Coastal Environmental LLC are shutting down.They lost their license and our opening under Clean Air By Design.

Everyone beware and pass the word on!They have over 100 complaints at the Attorney Generals Office and an F rating on the BBB

Worked for these guys for a week.its an upsale scam all there products can be bought for pennies on the dollar.they sell a blue tube light for 500.00to cstmers it only cost 150.00apco light2500.00s it only costs400.00 there ac techs arent even citiziens of the us. .One is thescumbags son in law and the other is pesonal do boy.all there duct work is wrong. If only these customers knew what they did to there duct board.i hope these bastards get caught for shady work and price gouging and takeing advantage of the elderly....ner :(

:( :( :( :( I worked for this company for a month and the first check I got bounced and never got paid again. I have filed with the BBB and The Labor board. Don';t let them get aways with this.

:( THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND IT SUX!!!!!THEY CALLED MY PHONE FROM SOME 800 NUMBER AND LIKE AN *** I ANSWERED, THEN THEY MAKE U LISTEN TO THIS LONG SPEECH ABOUT HOW "GREAT" THE CLEANING AND THAT THEY WILL GIVE U AN ESTIMATE WHICH IS ALL I ASKED FOR AAAAAAND IT WAS UNDER $200, THEN THEY FORCE YOU TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT THE NEXT DAY SO THEY CAN COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SCAM YOU OUT OF MORE MONEY, ALL I WANTED TO HAPPEN WAS TO GET MY VENTS CLEAN BUT THEN MY TOTAL COMES TO ABOUT $1600 WHICH THEY TOOK FROM MY CARD AFTER TELLING ME THE LIE ABOUT THE ESTIMATED PRICE SO OF COURSE I WAS OVER DRAFTED AND THEY DONT DO REFUNDS FOR WORK THEY DONT EVEN DO.

THEY SAY THEY FOUND A DEAD RODENT IN MY VENT AND HAD TO USE SOME SORT OF SOLUTION AND THEY SOLD ME A BOTTLE THE REASON FOR THE HIGH COST BUT I NEVER EVEN GOT MY BOTTLE. THIS IS NOTHIN BUT A SCAM!!!! ANYONE CAN STICK A VACCUME HOSE IN A VENT AND CALL IT CLEAN!!!!

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PPL!!!:( :( :( :( :( :eek :eek

:cry Disgusted with Vacuvent.I've had duct cleaning before and I never saw it done like this.

They only do one vent and charge for all of them. They try to tell you that you have mold everywhere,on your coils, etc. in a new house. They try to get you to buy sanitizer and inhibitor for over $700.

I knew the guy was lying so I refused and only paid for the vent cleaning which wasn't done right..

Don't use this co.because they lie to make a living and it is disgusting.

VACU VENT IS A NO GOOD GOOD BUSINESS TAKE IT FROM ME I SPENT THREE DAYS IN SEBASTION FLA.FIRST TWO HOURS I SPENT WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE ME TO WHERE I WAS GOING TO STAY.WHAT A JOKE NO T.V.VERY BAD EXPERIENSE. AND FOR TECTS THAT MAKE 2000-5000 A WEEK??,THEY NEED TO SPENT SOME ON THEIR TRUCKS ( DEATH TRAPS) NOT VERY HAPPY

I was looking for a job on craiglist for duct tects.They don't know how to clean air ducts.they hook one hose to one of your supply vents.GIVE ME A BREAK!!!I have work in the hvac business for years.And have clean ducts before and at not how it is done.

It cost me over a 100 dollars to get to sebastion fla.For three day no paid for training.

SO DON'T ANDWER THE AD BECAUSE THEY ARE RIPPING OFF!!!AND THEY DO SUCK!